|Photo of Deer Isle Causeway
|* Take Interstate 95 north past Boston and Portland
* Turn off I-95 in Augusta, ME and take State Highway 3 to Belfast where State Highway 3 joins US highway.
* Continue on US Highway 1 to Bucksport and cross bridge into Bucksport
* After you cross bridge into Bucksport, turn RIGHT to stay on US Highway 1
* Continue on Highway 1 for a few miles past Bucksport
* Turn RIGHT onto 15 Heading towards Acadia
*Stay on Hwy 15 all the way to Deer Isle. (Follow the signs) Along the way you will go through the middle of Blue Hill
*When you arrive at the Deer Isle Bridge, go straight across the bridge stay on Hwy 15
*Continue past Little Deer Isle and across a causeway to Deer Isle (you are still on 15)
*Continue straight pasting the village of Deer Isle, staying on route 15
* You'll come to Tom's nursery (on the right), The Next dirt driveway you come to is (SPOFFORD DR.) make a right. Make
that right and continue down the dirt road. Just past the pond, you will make a right to bring you to cottage #1. Continue
straight to go to cottage #2.